Sitting on the board of your homeowners association is a rewarding way to get involved in your community, get to know your neighbors, and personally ensure that your property values are preserved and protected–for the immediate future and in the long run. Many residents want to serve on their HOA board but aren’t sure where to start. We have discovered that there are certain traits that make for excellent board members. Here’s what to look for if you’re thinking of serving on your community’s HOA board.
- UPDATING WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER APRIL 1st
- BRING IN YOUR REC CARDS & WE WILL RE-STICK THEM WITH 2019 STICKERS
- YOUR ACCOUNT MUST HAVE A ZERO BALANCE
- REPLACEMENT CARDS ARE $5.00 EACH - CASH ONLY
- POOL OPENS FOR THE SEASON ON SAT, MAY 25TH
- POOL HOURS ARE DAILY NOON - 8PM